Following a complete refurbishment, our uniquely styled ‘Premium’ and ‘Classic’ Rooms offer comfort with a modern twist on a traditional style. Rooms are situated in the main Georgian building, the Garden Lodge, and the Coach House.
Whether you are travelling on business, attending a social occasion, or just looking to relax in this delightful town, we look forward to welcoming you to The Bishop’s Table Hotel.
All rooms offer:
- Luxury mattress ‘The best night’s sleep’ according to guests.
- Choice of soft or firm pillows.
- Ensuite ‘Monsoon’ shower or bath with shower.
- Free Wifi, digital freeview TV, USB charger, DAB Bluetooth Radio/ Alarm.
- Premium teas, coffee, hot chocolate & biscuits.
- Ironing facilities available on request.
- Complementary Continental Breakfast when booking direct.
- Four ‘Premium Rooms’ offering additional space and traditional feel. These rooms have King Size mahogany poster or sleigh beds.
- Seventeen well appointed ‘Classic Rooms’ with mix of modern and traditional furnishings.
- Two Single Rooms offering comfortable bijou accommodation for the single traveller with no compromise on style.
The Main Hotel is a fine listed Georgian building, fully restored, and facing West Street in Farnham, whilst also enjoying a rear southerly aspect over our gardens.
The Coach House is a unique historical building a short step from the main hotel. A single room and a double room are situated on the first floor making this an ideal cosy and quiet setting.
The detached Garden Lodge houses six new rooms set within the gardens.